Tratw

my favorite mode is FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Career Mode is one of my favorite mode is FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins. Because I can pick my own players and train them by myself as a manager. And in the near future, maybe these players trained by me would be real superstars. That makes me cordial. And in Career Mode, there are richest clubs for the big spenders who enjoy the game. 1. Paris Saint-Germain. For the biggest spenders on the game, PSG will be the most attractive career club. However, with little challenge in the French league, championships year in, year out will be easy, so the chances of becoming bored with the career quickly becomes a higher possibility. But the squad will need improvement as PSG do not have the strongest overall squad. 2. No surprise, Real Madrid are one of the top budgets. They spend tons of money building their “Galacticos” or as close as they can too it and now have arguably the strongest squad in the world of football. Their attacking line is phenomenal and the midfield is even better and included strength in depth, with two World Cup winners from the summer. 3. Barcelona. New head coach Luis Enrique made impressive additions to the Barcelona squad, and with a large budget, you can easily further improve. With the attack they have, including the highest rated player in the game and the fact they now have two strong goalkeepers, improvements in them areas are not required. In midfield they have aging players and in defence they are not the strongest, so signings in them areas could be the better buys. 4. Manchester City. The top four are difficult to talk too much about, as the squads are already strong and well rounded. A large budget, no doubt with an attractive wage limit, but it is difficult to pinpoint any area of the squad that needs improving. Based on your playing style or preferred formation you may have targets, but other than that, City’s squad is fantastic. 5. AS Monaco. The biggest spending French side still have an impressive budget to work with, but this year it is very much required. The loss of both Radamel Falcao and James Rodriguez has left a serious dent in the Monaco squad. Players of that ability will not be easily replaced, so bringing in younger players may be the better option. Then it is hard for you to make a choice. The squads are differ from each. However, you need to know your play style and then you can choose the proper squad. Good luck.

Team of the Week on FUT 15

Every week, collect the best players from the

world club and football matches. Since FIFA 15 released, it is the seventh week

of Team of the Week on FUT 15, according to the matches last week, we are going

to predict the Team of The Week 7 players.

Last weeks score:12/18. Formation: 3-4-1-2

Goalkeeper: Ron-Robert Zieler. Multiple keepers could of received this spot

but we decided to go with Bundesliga’s player of the week which was Zieler.

Neuer also received the same rating as Zieler but we decided against that and

played it safe. Courtouis, Lopes and Colo-Colo’s Vilar all stand a chance.

Defenders: Pepe(CM), Naldo(CB), Danilo Avelar(LB). Pepe must be in after

Madrid beat Barca 3-1. Deciding on that player however is a lot harder than it

may appear. Benzema was the MOTM after he received an 8.5 from Marca. We decided

to snub him though in favor of Pepe due to positional spread.

Naldo, we should be in line for our first SIF this year after Naldo came up

with a goal and assist in Wolfsburg’s 3-0 win. We are yet to see a SIF though so

we are yet to know what EA are classing as an acceptable gap this year.

Danilo Avelar scored twice as Cagliari won 4-0 and although one of his two

goals was a penalty. But he kept a clean sheet will be enough to see him get

into the side this week.